Call Today!   (303) 872-6985

With immigration law as our sole focus, Shaftel Law is well versed in the many facets of the U.S. immigration system. However, not all immigration cases fall under the main practice areas of family and employment law. Read more about these offerings in the More Services section below. We represent and serve clients throughout the country, and if you need to discuss your immigration matter with an experienced lawyer, contact us today.

Contact us to speak with an immigration attorney